Monday, November 5, 2012

Its been awhile..well life has kept me busy as ever. The latest and greatest is that we are in the process of Operation Sleep Training. After much back and forth between the husband, we decided on a gentler method recommended by the Baby Whisperer, Tracy Hogg..may she RIP. All, I have to say is that this English brod knows her stuff. I read one of her books and it really helped us put Nico Leo on a much needed schedule. I love it. Wish I had this book with our first baby boy. Life is begininng to feel somewhat normal..just waiting for NL to sleep longer during the night. Stay tuned for my full report..Until then..happy reading!! 

Here is a link for more info on Baby Whisperer. 
http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Baby-Whisperer-Connect-Communicate/dp/0345479092/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1352171533&sr=8-3&keywords=tracy+hogg

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment